Reasons to Clean your Dryer Vent
* Dryer Vents Clogged With Lint Cause the Dryer to Run Longer, Resulting in Excess Energy Costs of $16 to $22 per Month.
* Routine dryer vent maintenance will prolong the life of your dryer and make it run more efficiently.
* Leading Appliance Manufacturers Recommend Your Dryer Vent be Cleaned Every Year.
* If a Clothes Dryer Takes Longer Than One Cycle to Dry a Load Then There May be a Fire Hazard in the Dryer Vent.
* There are 15,500 Fires Associated with Clothes Dryers Annually. These Fires Account for 20 Deaths, 370 Injuries and More Than $88 Million in Property Damage.